Does an effective cure for herpes exist?
Herpes medication is one of the most popular online searches. This disease is familiar to millions of people firsthand. Adults and children are subject to the occasional appearance of colds on the lips or other parts of the body, as they call this unpleasant disease, i.e. eruption with grouped small itchy blisters.
The disease is very common indeed, since it is of viral nature. Unfortunately, there is still no 100% effective remedy for herpes, which would be able to get rid of the problem once and for all. However, there are a lot of effective drugs that almost instantly eliminate the symptoms of infection, have a suppressive effect on the virus, i.e. inhibit its reproduction and development, significantly ease the condition and improve the quality of life of the patient. You can buy modern medicines for herpes at https://farma-shop.best/herpes-medication/.
How and when does the unpleasant disease manifest itself?
Herpes translates from Ancient Greek as a creeping, spreading disease of the skin – the name speaks for itself. Herpes is transmitted both by contact and household, i.e. through sharing household items, as well as by airborne droplets, i.e. simply through the air. Most often the virus affects the mucous membranes and skin of the lips, eyes and genitals. There are eight types of herpes, and not all of them are well studied. Accordingly, herpes medications have more of a general antiviral and immunomodulatory effect.
The most common types are herpes simplex type 1 (appears on the lips), type 2 (on the genitals), varicella and shingles. The Epstein-Barr virus and Cytomegalovirus have also recently become famous due to mass screenings during pregnancy or conception planning. Three other types of virus have only recently become known to science.
Carriers of the virus are almost 90% of the world’s population. But not everyone and not always herpes has unpleasant symptoms: itching, burning, oozing rashes with clear contents, swollen mucous membranes, chills. That is why not all carriers seek and buy antiviral medications for herpes. The disease usually manifests itself in the following situations:
- In hypo- and avitaminosis, in people with a weakened immune system, in a period of unstable mental equilibrium;
- In women before, after and during menstruation, when a woman prepares to become a mother;
- In case of acute respiratory infections, influenza and other colds and inflammatory diseases accompanied by rapidly rising body temperature;
- In wounds in the lip or eye area, as well as side effects of radiation therapy.
Herpes immediately goes through all stages of development: it penetrates the mucous membranes, enters the blood and lymph, and enters the internal organs. The virus gets into the genetic apparatus of the nerve cells, and it becomes impossible to remove it from the body. It can “sit” in the body for a long time, dormant, waiting for the right conditions, i.e. provoking factors, and blossoms on the face or other parts of the body at the slightest opportunity. The appearance of a cold on the lips is promoted by:
- exposure to strong cold winds, especially in wet weather;
- overexposure to the sun, powerful ultraviolet rays;
- significant hypothermia or overheating of the entire body or any part of the body;
- a general decrease in the immunity (resilience) of the body under the influence of chronic diseases, stress, etc.
If you feel burning, itching and a feeling of tightness on the lips, do not hesitate to visit the online catalog https://farma-shop.best/stop-smoking/, choose the category you need and buy modern herpes medicines at bargain prices.